Peter Hollinghurst

Where else can I see your work online?
I have a journalspace where I put all my latest work, 'hybridartifacts' and another web site, 'creative-eclectic' where I put my stray thoughts, older artwork and some of my writing and role playing game materia
l. I also have a Flickr site.

hybridartifacts Livejournal


hybridartifacts on Flickr

Peter Hollinghurst

How long does it take you to create a piece of artwork?
It varies according to the complexity of the piece, but on average it takes a couple of days to a week or two.

Do you use your own photographs in your digital art?
I generally use a mix of my own, old family photographs, vintage (copyright expired), and creative commons or royalty free. I tend to use only very tiny parts of any single image because while I enjoy the sort of subconscious inspiration montage/collage can induce, I also want my work to be uniquely my own.

Can I hire you?
Yes, you can hire for me illustration work or private commissions. See the section 'information for publishers' above or contact me with any questions.

Do you sell prints of your artwork?
I do indeed sell prints. If you look in the 'Exhibitions and Prints' section above you will find the prints I am currently offering.

Can I use any of your work on my web site?
So long as it is not for commercial use and you clearly label the work as mine with a link to this site I do not mind people using low-re's versions. All that I do ask is that you contact me first so I can see how and where you intend to use it.

Do you have any banners I can use to link to your site?
Not yet, but I will have some soon.